Those who came to America for the purpose of visiting can apply for travel Visa. The name of this type of visa is called "B-2".
Those who do not apply for a visa before coming to the United States may be refused to board the plane.Those with a B-2 visa may engage in the following activities:
* Visiting friends and relatives
* Participate in workshops or conferences of religious or social organizations.
* Participate in music events, sports or similar events amateur nature.To apply for a B-2 visa, you must prove that:
* You are bound closely with the current hometown which you cannot give up.
* Your visit to the United States is a short trip and you will leave the United States after the end of the visit.
* You have the ability to finance adequate to pay all expenses related to this trip.
There is no specific list of documents you need to submit to prove the above problem.
An example to indicate the bounding relationship with Vietnam can be proved by the proof of residence with this country. Proof of employment, family constraints or other relationship, or house ownership paper works can satisfy these requirements. Important documents must be submitted along with your visa application. A passport including visa that has been granted will also be useful for you.
Note: The duration of a visa is different than the time you are allowed to stay in the United States. When you enter the United States, you will be inspected by the staff of the Office of Immigration and Nationality United States. Staff will determine the time you are allowed to stay in the United States. The extension of stay will be accepted for reasons of force majeure or for other humanitarian purposes. Length of stay can be extended for those who enter the United States under the visa type B for maximum of 6 months.