Need to demonstrate to the interviewing officer that you are a student planning to study, stay, and have clear purpose of the study and understand of your school in the United States.
UNESCO Centre launched nine tips that can help students pass the interview to complete your study plan:
1. To apply for your visa you need behave seriously and formally to officals.
2. Relax, tell the truth and be yourself.
3. Answer the questions clearly and straight forward: Most of the cases, the interviewes last only 3 to 4 minutes, you should not respond the answer like doing a test; you should be honest in your profile, in the period short interview you need to provide officals with as much information as possible.
4. When interviewing you should prepare all the documents: transcripts, diplomas, certificates of merit, written admission paper of the school in the United States.
5. In the process of interviewing students need to prove specific financial: who is paying tuition, living expenses, related documents of parent income.
6. Students need to demonstrate to the interviewing officer that you are a student planning to study, stay, and have clear purpose of the study and understand of your school in the United States
7. Try to speak English naturally and well.
8. Need to prove and convince the officer that you come to the U.S. to study, not to stay there permanently.
9. In particular, the visa should not be less than 120 days before the date of admission.